The endless race of the second hand and the hour hand gets irky when you don’t have an appropriate time management strategy. Time management is important to you get through the 24 hours of the day feeling productive and accomplished.
Lack of proper planning is what creates confusions and causes you to lead a lot of important minutes in vain.
Here are the key factors you need to get right for effective time management.
Pull your thoughts together
1. Tweak your agenda
2. Analyze and prioritize tasks
3. Say no when you cant
4. Whenever you can, Delegate!
5. Save your force for tasks you are good at
6. Avoid doing things that can wait!
7. Planning for tomorrow will give you a head start for the day
© Copyright 2019 wi-fi attendance. All Rights Reserved. Digital Marketing By Jointviews.