Inspirational and Motivational Quotes for Employees in the work place can sometime work wonders to help get the employees back in the mood and lift up their spirits.
It is quite common for employees to experience ups and downs in their work place and some people easily bounce back while some others need true motivation to continue.
When you look at the successful people around you, you can see a common factor of self belief, determination, hard work, perseverance and the winning spirit.
1. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. —Winston Churchill
2. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. —Thomas Edison
3. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right. —Henry Ford
4. Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. —Thomas Jefferson
5. The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. —Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop
6. It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” —Mark Hunter
7. The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. —Dwight D. Eisenhower
8. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. —Albert Einstein
9. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time. —Don Zimmer
10. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. —Pele
11. Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it. —Rafiki, The Lion King
12. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. —Swami Sivananda
13. Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them. —John Wooden
14. If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe. —Abraham Lincoln
15. Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. —Francis of Assisi
16. If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. —Steve Jobs
17. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. —Mark Twain
18. The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. — John Milton, Paradise Lost
19. The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. —Buddha
20. People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don’t really believe in it, then they are not going to really work hard.” —Mark Zuckerberg
21. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. —Henry David Thoreau
22. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. —Stephen Hawking
23. You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it. —Mahatma Gandhi
24. The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.—Benjamin Mays
25. I would visualize things coming to me. It would just make me feel better. Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwich. —Jim Carrey
26. Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure. —Stanley McChrystal
27. Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. — Nikola Tesla
28. Give yourself an even greater challenge than the one you are trying to master and you will develop the powers necessary to overcome the original difficulty. —William J. Bennett
29. As long as they are well-intentioned, mistakes are not a matter for shame, but for learning. —Margaret Heffernan
30. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. —Michael Jordan
31. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. —Ellen Degeneres
32. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. —Judy Garland
33. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. —Robert Louis Stevenson
34. The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it. —Pearl Buck
35. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. —Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
36. If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing. — Ernest Hemingway
37. Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses… on your powers, instead of your problems. —Paul J. Meyer
38. There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing. Be nothing. Say nothing. —Aristotle
39. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. —J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
40. It’s easy to solve a problem that everyone sees, but it’s hard to solve a problem that almost no one sees. —Tony Fadell
41. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. —Norman Vincent Peale
42. I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. –Elon Musk
43. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. —John Quincy Adams
44. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. —John Maxwell
45. As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is success. —Tamara Taylor
If your team at work place is lacking a winning spirit or motivation to work hard, these amazing quotes from successful persons might be of great help.
Try sticking out some of these great quotes in the work place or let them use these as the changing wall papers or screen savers of their systems.
It is also a good idea to use these quotes as welcome messages for a new training session or use it in the meeting rooms where employees see the ups and downs of their career.
Sometimes a single quote can make a life changing impact on the employees that help them to climb great heights in their career.
© Copyright 2019 wi-fi attendance. All Rights Reserved. Digital Marketing By Jointviews.